If you've been in a collision, the last thing you need is more stress. With over thirty years of industry experience, we offer peace of mind and a commitment to quality.
When you bring your vehicle to Best Choice, we'll review the damages, provide you with an accurate estimate, and walk you through the repair process.
At Best Choice, we repair each vehicle with the most modern technology available to our industry:
- We use computerized estimating systems to calculate the damages on each vehicle.
- 100% accuracy guaranteed with our Wedge Clamp System and Guy Chart Unibody pulling and measuring system
- Our shop is equipped with a Dupont Chrome Vision computerized colour matching system that offers superior colour-matching capabilities.
- Our technicians refinish each vehicle in our Devilbiss Down Draft paint booth that uses advanced ventilation systems to ensure a factory baked finish.
We stand behind every repair we complete. That's why we are proud of our Lifetime Guarantee on all of our work. For as long as you own the vehicle, you can rest assured that should anything happen to the repair we completed, we'll make it right.
At Best Choice, we offer onsite insurance claim processing and direct billing to insurance. Whether you are using private or public insurance, our in-house insurance claims processing can save you time, help expedite the repair process and provide you with additional convenience.
Often, our customers never need to visit their auto insurance company during the entire time their vehicle is being repaired with us.
Best Choice is an insurance approved repair facility for several insurance companies in Canada. Being an insurance approved auto body and auto glass repair facility means that we have established procedures and policies that help facilitate the repair process, for the mutual benefit of our customers.
- Quality Workmanship
- 30+ years of experience
- Written Lifetime Guarantee
- Direct Billing to Insurance
- Online Repair Appointments (collision repair and auto glass)
- Courtesy Car Availability
- Drop off & pick up of your vehicle service
Our primary focus is quality workmanship to help get you back on the road safely and conveniently. By taking advantage of our onsite insurance claim processing and direct billing to insurance, you'll save time and help expedite the repair process.
We understand that being without your vehicle can be an inconvenience. We'll arrange for a courtesy car to be ready when you drop off your vehicle for repair or enjoy our shuttle service including drop off & pick up of your vehicle.